WHY do guys want oral sex?

why do guys want have oral sex?I do not understand why they want to have oral sex all the time.But when I go some place or invite someone over my house to play basketball they ask me do I want to have sex? or am I a virgin.?or do I want to have oral sex with them?I just want to know why,because I am young and I am Very over developed.Please notify me!!!!!!!!

You are "young and very over-developed" and you wonder why guys want to have oral sex when you invite them over to play basketball? Hmmmm, might you be blond too? Oh, never mind.

I think it might be time for you to have a chat with your Mom about birds, bees, and boys. This is an HIV information website, so I can't really go into basic sex-education in great detail here. But do check around on this site and related links to learn about HIV transmission and safer sex techniques. They may come in very handy when you play "ball."

Good luck. Now, go talk to Mom.

How is HIV created.?
RECALLING DR. BOB, RECALLING DR. BOB