PLEASE, PLEASE Help! I will donate!

I had an encounter with a sex-worker 10 days ago. It was the only time I have done anything like this in my life, and will sure be the last. I have never possible been exposed to HIV or anything else in my life. I am male. She performed unprotected oral sex on me until I was finished, but didn't swallow. She also inserted her finger into my anus covered with her saliva, but I made her stop that right away. I performed some unprotected oral sex on her for about 1 or 2 minutes. This is the one and only time that I could have been exposed in my life. I had been drinking just before that, but I know exactly what went on. I do not know if alcohol makes a difference. I do not know if she was HIV+ or not. But, if she was, what are my chances of getting HIV? I know it is hard to say, but I need honest opinions. I have read so many different studies that I am confused. I know that it is possible though. I have no cuts or sores in my mouth, and she had no visible signs of anything either. Here is why I am worried: Within 12 to 18 hours after the encounter, I felt a slight swelling in my Lymph Nodes in my neck. It is very slight, but I could feel it for sure. After about 8 days, that went away. Also, about 60 hours after the encounter, my tongue turned white on the top. It looks white and sort of fuzzy, with a few small blister looking things in the back of my tongue. Could this be something else? Does anyone think I could have the symptoms of HIV? I have no other symptoms yet that I can't explain. (I have loss of appetite, and general not feeling good, but I am sure that is because I am stressing out) I know that symptoms normally appear 2 to 4 weeks later, but is it at all possible to have them after a few hours? I am also on PEP, I started 42 hours after it, to try to minimize any possible infection from it if I was exposed to it. Please help!!! Anyone's opinions are welcome. I have to talk to someone, but I feel like I have no one to turn to. I feel like the waiting period to test for it will be forever!!! I will surely have sickness from being nervous by then. Thank you to all that respond! Also, I have been to the health clinic, and emergency room. I have to wait for any results, but I still have to wait a long time to get re-tested for HIV. Please also let me know the address for donations. I really appreciate any help!

"Symptoms" within hours after a potential exposure to HIV are not related to HIV transmission. It just doesn't work that way!

Why are you on PEP? You certainly do not warrant the potential toxicities associated with taking these medications for the very minimal HIV risk you had. I would recommend you stop PEP immediately. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. An HIV test at 3 months following a potential exposure will give you a definitive answer. Please know that the odds are astronomically in your favor for not having contracted HIV from this activity. Get some counseling to help you cope with your stress and anxiety.

Good luck. Stay calm. I'm quite sure things will work out fine for you. The Foundation address is 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200, Los Altos, CA 94024.

On antivirals built in protection against new strain of virus
Sex after ejaculation