Can you taste precum?

Dr Bob -

I had an unprotected oral sex with a escort - I was the giver. (And even though he claimed to be d/d free, I now know it was very foolish) About 1-2 minutes into it I came to my senses and stopped. Could I have been exposed to precum? Would I have tasted it or felt it in my mouth? Please let me know. Donations are on the way.

Would you have tasted or felt pre-cum in your mouth after 1-2 minutes of unprotected oral sex? Well, I don't know. Are you any good at giving head? OK, I'm kidding. It's possible. Some dudes leak gallons of pre-cum just thinking about Justin Timberlake taking a shower, while other guys hardly produce any. Either way, the risk of contracting HIV from 1-2 minutes of knob slobbing a pro would be extremely, extremely low. An HIV test at 3 months after a possible exposure would give you a definitive result. The odds are all in your favor, so don't stress out, OK?

Thank you for your donation!

nursing student needing answers PLEASE 2nd time
Want to Do Oral With Partner?