Just thank you!

Dear Doc Frascino,

just a thank you for your reply and telling me how much I admire your work. I think that people at this forum should be aware of the fact that there is an awesome and informative short biography about you published in the Lancet 10th of May (this portrait/biography must have been a major kick for you-the wet dream of any medic).

Hang on, we are many who admire you!

Happy Norwegian!

Hey there happy Norwegian,

Yes, I was pleased with The Lancet article. It may well be the wet dream of many medics, but my wet dreams have more to do with happy Norwegians (Steve is Norwegian!) than prominent publications.

Stay well. Stay happy.

denied insurance from just testing?
caught HIV through oral and no one beleives me!