Can you feel crabs?

I've been trying to figure out if I have crabs or not. It feels and seems like I can feel them crawling in and out of me. Is it true or am i crazy?

Crabs are tiny parasites that reside in the pubic hair of the genital region. If you look closely enough (you may need to use a flashlight and/or a magnifying glass), you can usually see crabs or the eggs that they lay at the base of the pubic hairs, close to where the hair comes out of your skin. Approximately five days after exposure you will probably experience itching, which is a response to the crab bites. The bites might appear as bluish spots on your skin.

If you are experiencing itching and are still not sure if you have crabs or not, go see your doctor.

RMK

low risk activity
peeling skin