Don't listen to that jerk, Doc. RE: good doctor?

Hi Dr. Bob,

Jerks like that last reply is not even worth posting. But you did, that proves you got more class then him/her. Besides I read your coverage you wrote in July. You can read the professionalism in those coverage. Besides if he/she would actually read your responses, he/she would see that you never tell anyone that what they do is is at no risk, and you always tell them that testing at three months is still the reccommended time for testing. How many times have you also mentioned to 1) that you cant do a examination over the net and 2) never diagnosed yourself based on symptoms, go see a doctor

So there whoever you are, let the good doctor do his thing, caring compassionate, witty and a great professional. I would rather deal with doctor that can laugh then reading stuff by idiots like you who would rather have an emotionless doctor like Dr. Phil on Sudafed.

Sorry Dr. Bob, for venting, you don't need to post this just wanted to let you know that we all support ya.

That innoying Italian Canadian again.

Hello Italian Canadian,

Dr. Phil on Sudafed? Love that! Yeah, he never impressed me as a sparkle of a wit, but I will say he seems to have a keen sense for the obvious! How that Rogaine Failure ever got a TV show is beyond me. Thanks for your support!

Stay well. Keep smiling.

I'm NOT infected from receiving Oral
Talk to the CDC for us Bob