I'm NOT infected from receiving Oral

Hello Dr Bob.

Its Cliffhanger here, just giving you my test results. As predicted you were right. After receiving oral sex from a sex worker my test results came back negative. The test was taken 88 days after the exposure so going by your other replies thats outside the infection Window. After spending 88 days on this site I am ready to put it all behind me. I cant thank you enough for the work you do here. Apart from this site I would not have a clue where to begin to find expert opinions on Hiv. If nothing else I have learnt a lot about Hiv from researching this site and certainly have a very small insight into the fears assocaited with it. I have read many replies of people doing the same as me. Over the last 88 days I have examined every part of my body, examined any symptom and assocaited them with Hiv. The next step was to go on the internet and type in every symptom I had along with Hiv and find it was a symptom. No matter how many replies I read from you I could not stop assocaiting everything with hiv. This was complete nonsense. What I should have done is think about the actual exposure risk. Stress and anxiety are far more powerful than I gave them credit for. Since I got my negative results back the stomache ache and tingling sensations have disappeared. To those worried well out there doing the same as I did, Stop!! Its just not worth it. Take precautions during the window period and get that test. When you leave the testing centre yell Whooooo hooooo and move on. I really just want to thank you Bob for being here, I hope you realise how much you are appreciated. I wish you all the best and to stay well. Lets hope a cure can be found. As I have spent 88 days on this site id like to get my offical Woooo hoooo clearance from you Dr Bob.

Stay well.

Cliff - but no longer on the edge.

Hello Cliff,

Official WOOOO-HOOOOO clearance granted with assurance (and great pleasure!) Thanks for taking the time to write back.

OK, all you WW's listen up to what Cliff has to say! "Take precautions during the window period and get the test!" Get it? Got it? Good! Your WOO-HOO is waiting for you.

DOC BOB what do you think..WOOHOO or not?
Don't listen to that jerk, Doc. RE: good doctor?