Dr. Bob Conspiracy theory unveiled!.

Hello once again Dr. Bob , I recently was given back the results of my elisa test , which *suprisingly* came back negative.

I think now , more than ever , that truly , maybe nurses in Canada aren't as I thought they were , maybe they truly could be human beings...

I just have a few pieces of advice for people out there who are worried about their almost absolute knowing that they've acquired hiv.

First of all , I was much like these people , I was worried that I had contracted HIV through an alien abduction , sure this doesn't sound reasonable , but does it sound reasonable when a person wants to know if they contracted HIV by smacking lips with someone?.

In all honesty , looking back at all of the crazy conclusions my mind spun while waiting for my test results , they were so numerous , I can't even remember them. Truth be told , if a somewhat normal person like me can imagine aliens transmitting hiv vengefully , acquiring hiv through kissing isn't far off.

The one thing in situations that I , and many people who pose questions to you Dr. Bob is to keep rationality in mind , without it , the nonsense your mind will generate will be a waste.

To conclude all that I've said Dr. Bob , even though your witty response was short , it still made me think of things , just as I have had unreasonable fears , of just about anything that comes my way , the best thing you can do is bite the bullet , and get an hiv test done.

I wish the best for you Dr. Bob , and all of you out there who were hiv acquiring sketpics the best of health.

P.s. I had a DNA test done , it turns out that my father is half alien.

Hello Canadian Conspiracy Theorist,

Congratulations! What a *surprise*! WOO-HOO!

Stay well. Live long and prosper.

P.S. I've dispatched agents Scully and Mulder to check your father out.

worried boy from brazil ( ironic story)
Great Service