Casual BJ's 1000's daily

Hey Bob,I was just wondering about the fact that there are no documented cases of hiv transmission from getting a BJ. Most reports say that its difficult to say this as most people dont engage soley in oral. while this is true their must be hundreds of people daily paying pro's for a little hummer on the side. What are your thoughts on this. Surely over the years of the epidemic someone would have contracted hiv due to casual BJ outside their normal relationship. What are your thoughts on this? One other point how do experts define blood in the mouth. Are we talking horror movie type blood in the mouth or is a tiny cut in the side of the mouth likely to be enough. Thanks in advance.

"Hundreds" of hummers on the side per day? No, that's way, way too low. I have more than that pouring into my mailbox on a daily basis! What are my thoughts on this? Well, I'd have to conclude "there's a whole lotta lovin' goin' on!" out there! As for contracting HIV from oral sex, my impressions are similar to the results form recent clinical trials that show the risk to be extremely low. However, I must add that none of us can say it's 100 percent safe, as there are theoretical risks, extenuating circumstances, and even a few case reports of possible transmission. Blood in the mouth? Yes, think more slasher horror flick than invisible microscopic cuts.

You're welcome.

DOC BOB Here is my WOOHOO finally!
I thought my sexual encounter was "safe?"