DOC BOB Here is my WOOHOO finally!

Doctor Bob, I have appreciated every posting you have left over my past 6-months of ongoing hell. You have such a great sense of humor and obviously a huge heart. Here goes my last posting. I tested negative PCR at 1-month, tested negative ELISA at 3-months and finally test negative ELISA at 6-months. Please note that both ELISA's were via Home Access. Now what I am requesting from you is one of your great analogies so I know how stupid I am if I begin to worry again. I am actually starting to worry because my wife has recently developed a dry cough that has lasted 3-weeks. I really think everything is fine but reassure me please! You are the best, I would love to hear you play the piano one day!!!

Thanks Finished Testing!

Hello Finished Testing,

WOO-HOO! And congratulations! Now, one of the best things about joining the "Finished Testing" WOO-HOO Club is that you get to finish worrying as well! You are HIV-negative, so there is no way you could have passed HIV on to your wife. No way! No how! So, FORGITABOUTIT FREVINSAKE! Because I'll never agree to play the piano for you, if all you're going to do is sit there and worry about an illness you couldn't possibly have. Stay well.

Rough Rough Sex n Jamaica with Mr. Franklin
Casual BJ's 1000's daily