ANOTHER DESPERATE GAY GUY FROM LIMA, PERU

Dear Dr. Bob: First of all, I would like to apologize for my English. Second, I want you to know that I am very fond of you and the way you try to calm down the thousands of people that write to you worried about HIV. Now, I will explain the reason why I am writing to you right now. I am aware of what safe sex is and how I can keep safe from getting HIV. Last Thursday, I met a guy and we liked each other instantly (in a sexual way, you understand). We went to his apartment where he asked me to have sex with him. I told him that I didnt want to go too far because I didnt know him well so, we both decided just to caress each other and simulate the sex act with our clothes on. He was wearing only his underwear (he was the top) and I was wearing a pair of khakis, my underwear and a T-shirt (I was the bottom). I didnt want to take all my clothes off. Well, as I told you before, we simulated sex in several positions (he behind me, between my legs, we both lying by the side) and he was moving as he was actually penetrating me, rubbing his crotch in my ass (although I wasnt always feeling his sex close to my anus). There was no oral sex, no kisses at all. I touched his penis , not directly but through his pants (when he was wearing them). He never came. I did. My concern is that when I saw my pants the next day I saw some spots that seemed to me dried pre-cum on them. So I was wondering what if when I didnt realize that pre-cum wet my pants and underwear and also wet my anus...I know that is something highly unlikely but I want to be sure if there is a way to get the HIV this way. I repeat he never penetrate me and we were never totally naked. Please help me. Although I am not desperate this thought is something that doesnt let me be in peace with my mind. Thank you very much. I truly hope you answer my letter Dr. Bob. Thank you very much. God bless.

Hello Lima Peru,

I'm glad you enjoy the forum. As for your recent activity, you have absolutely no cause for concern or worry, except for maybe worrying about how you are going to explain those pre-cum stains to your dry cleaning lady! HIV cannot be transmitted from the activity you described. Stay well.

Doing a great job, thanks!
Still worried about exposures...donation info needed