less HIV at opening of vagina

I was told by my doctor when questioning him about a potential hiv risk that closer to the opening of the vagina there is less of the hiv virus. Is this the case?

As the base of the condom I was wearing blistered my skin during intercourse, he said vaginal fluids that i may have come in contact with would contain very small amounts of hiv, if any (is she was positive)due to it's proximity to the opening (ie the first inch or so) - I assume this could have something to do with outside influences such as air.

The research suggests that there is generally a lower concentration of HIV in vaginal secretions and higher concentrations of virus in the cervical secretions of infected women. This difference probably explains why the risk of infection to a person performing oral sex on a woman is so low, and why your risk for infection might be lower when compared to someone having unprotected insertive sex.

RMK

Symptoms for months?
low risk activity