WOO HOO DR. BOB

Hey Dr. Bob, I just had my 6 month test and tested negative.. and I wanted you to give me a Woo Hoo. By the way, I have one other question, I read that you are gay. My question is, why are all the really hot guys gay?? :( .. Anyway hopefully I don't have to write to you again about any problems.. Love ya, Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Great news. Why are all the really hot guys gay? Well, I'm not really sure. Perhaps the "gay" gene really does exist and is inherited very close to the "great hair," "six-pack abs," "fashion conscious," "energetic and entertaining," "fabulous smile," "good taste," and "innate love of Broadway Musicals" genes?

Stay well, Cindy.

Pls Bob, V quick Yes or No?
Can Women carry AIDS?