Pls Bob, V quick Yes or No?

Hello Dr Rob. I know you are very busy so I will thankyou quickly and ask my very quick question. Should I test after receiving protected deep throat oral from a professional man of unknown status. I only ask as I have no idea as to the type of condom that was used. Please advise. Im happy with a very short answer. Stay well Bob. You are one in a million.

Alan.

Hi Alan, A very short answer was requested. I'm happy to comply. The answer is "NO". How's that for short? The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low. It's even lower for the insertive partner and using a condom makes that risk essentially non-existent (even if you don't know the type of condom). Sorry if the reply was a bit longer than requested. I'm Italian so I tend to be verbose! Stay well, Dr. Bob

Hello Gracious One
WOO HOO DR. BOB