Hello Gracious One

Hi Dr. What an amazing site for information. I have a couple of experiences in my sex life worth asking. In December of 2002 I was with a woman of unknown status, unprotected. Lets say things got a lil carried away in a drunken stupor and well, we had anal and vaginal sex. After that, I had a couple of minor symptoms, rash on my penis, one sore gland near my groin in February. Anyway, I felt fine no biggie. Then April 28 of 2003, I received oral sex with ejaculation from a woman whom that Ive known (but assumed her status was HIV-) for about 5 years. Anyway, the week of july 2 i started feeling not well. I had to pimple like spots on my penis (not herpes, got tested both culture and blood) and not syph (got tested). Well To make this longer, I got the HIV test done because i was worried. Now I know it was only 80 days after my "oral" encounter, but it was nearly 7 mos since my riskier event. Test Results negative. Anyway, time to Woohoo or time to BOOHOO and wait some more for another test. By the way, the spots on my penis were indeed clogged sebaceous pores (Pimples) from using a non water based lub while masturbating. USE KY PEOPLE. Thanks Doc

Hi Dennis,

Let me try to answer briefly.

Yes, do WOO-HOO.

No, do not BOO-HOO.

Yes, use K-Y.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob, Please answer. I'm scared! Please provide donation address.
Pls Bob, V quick Yes or No?