The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hello Gracious One

Aug 26, 2003

Hi Dr. What an amazing site for information. I have a couple of experiences in my sex life worth asking. In December of 2002 I was with a woman of unknown status, unprotected. Lets say things got a lil carried away in a drunken stupor and well, we had anal and vaginal sex. After that, I had a couple of minor symptoms, rash on my penis, one sore gland near my groin in February. Anyway, I felt fine no biggie. Then April 28 of 2003, I received oral sex with ejaculation from a woman whom that Ive known (but assumed her status was HIV-) for about 5 years. Anyway, the week of july 2 i started feeling not well. I had to pimple like spots on my penis (not herpes, got tested both culture and blood) and not syph (got tested). Well To make this longer, I got the HIV test done because i was worried. Now I know it was only 80 days after my "oral" encounter, but it was nearly 7 mos since my riskier event. Test Results negative. Anyway, time to Woohoo or time to BOOHOO and wait some more for another test. By the way, the spots on my penis were indeed clogged sebaceous pores (Pimples) from using a non water based lub while masturbating. USE KY PEOPLE. Thanks Doc


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Dennis,

Let me try to answer briefly.

Yes, do WOO-HOO.

No, do not BOO-HOO.

Yes, use K-Y.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, Please answer. I'm scared! Please provide donation address.
Pls Bob, V quick Yes or No?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint