Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

6 th try please terminate my anxiety need Woo-Hoo
Aug 25, 2003

Dear Bob I need your Answer to terminate my anxiety pls help!!!! I am straight man engaged a body-to-body massage in Thailand the lady made me ejaculate by brushing her vagina over my penis. There was neither oralsex nor intercourse whatsoever and the tip of my penis was never in her. She used water and hot honey as lubricant. Five days latter from this incident, I have developed sore throat, tender and slightly swollen left sub-mandibular gland, fever (38.5C). All these symptoms lasted for two days, but loose stool continued for a week as the result of antibiotics (I think). Dear Doc am I at risk concerning HIV and need to be tested? Are these symptoms related with ARS and could I have been infected through vaginal fluid, which could have entered from the tip of my penis. Many thank Doc please let me know the acc number for the donation

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

She used "hot honey" as a lubricant? I wouldn't really think of "honey" as being a slip-and-slide type substance. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't have vaginal sex with her. She might have wanted to put superglue on the outside of the condom. OK, on to your questions.

1.Are you at risk for HIV from the activities you describe? No. You state, "There was neither oral sex nor intercourse whatsoever." Hence, No risk of HIV. 2.Are your symptoms related to ARS? No. They are not at all suggestive of ARS. 3.Vaginal fluid entering the tip of your penis? No. HIV cannot be transmitted by "brushing her vagina over your penis." And besides, HIV cannot swim through "hot honey."

For making direct wire transfer donations to The Foundation, follow the instructions below:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P

Thanks for your contribution!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Woo Hoo in Asia Face the Test and Yourself
Next
Same Sex Marriages in Canada now legal

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.