6 th try please terminate my anxiety need Woo-Hoo

Dear Bob I need your Answer to terminate my anxiety pls help!!!! I am straight man engaged a body-to-body massage in Thailand the lady made me ejaculate by brushing her vagina over my penis. There was neither oralsex nor intercourse whatsoever and the tip of my penis was never in her. She used water and hot honey as lubricant. Five days latter from this incident, I have developed sore throat, tender and slightly swollen left sub-mandibular gland, fever (38.5C). All these symptoms lasted for two days, but loose stool continued for a week as the result of antibiotics (I think). Dear Doc am I at risk concerning HIV and need to be tested? Are these symptoms related with ARS and could I have been infected through vaginal fluid, which could have entered from the tip of my penis. Many thank Doc please let me know the acc number for the donation

She used "hot honey" as a lubricant? I wouldn't really think of "honey" as being a slip-and-slide type substance. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't have vaginal sex with her. She might have wanted to put superglue on the outside of the condom. OK, on to your questions.

1.Are you at risk for HIV from the activities you describe? No. You state, "There was neither oral sex nor intercourse whatsoever." Hence, No risk of HIV. 2.Are your symptoms related to ARS? No. They are not at all suggestive of ARS. 3.Vaginal fluid entering the tip of your penis? No. HIV cannot be transmitted by "brushing her vagina over your penis." And besides, HIV cannot swim through "hot honey."

For making direct wire transfer donations to The Foundation, follow the instructions below:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P

Thanks for your contribution!

Stay well.

Woo Hoo in Asia Face the Test and Yourself
Same Sex Marriages in Canada now legal