Despertate in Brazil

Dear Doctor Bob, I am a desperate Brazilian guy seeking help and guidance. It's been three weeks since I might have done the worst thing on earth and given myself a death sentence.

In a sauna, I watched a guy (who had previously performed oral job on me) having anal sex. His partner was wearing a condom and I thought I was handing the situation very well (I thought there was no possibility of having contact with this semen).

After the guy who was having insertive anal sex went away, the one who I watched being fucked massaged my soft penis with his hand for a couple of times.

At that point, I thought everything was OK but, when I got home, I started wondering if he had masturbated himself and had his own semen on his hand when he massaged my soft penis. I didn't notice him having an orgasm, but some people are very discreet on this matter.

Now, I have been feeling nervous, a little hotter than normal (even though not having a fever) and my neck hurts a little. Is there any possibility of might having been contaminated? Please help me for I have no one else to talk to and this fear is killing all the joy I have in life.

Once again, congratulations on your wonderful job and God bless you!

Hello Desperate in Brazil,

Given yourself a death sentence? Dear sir, do you realize that I am HIV-positive and have been so for over a decade?

Next, going to a sauna, getting a blowjob, watching hot nookie, and then having your penis massaged is not "the worst thing on earth." In fact, many folks might think it's the exact opposite. And what do you mean about "discreet" orgasms? I've been to Brazil many times and found Brazilians to be anything but discreet when erupting with pleasure (so to speak).

So relax, Brazilian guy, your risk of contracting HIV is nearly nonexistent. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV. You are correct that "fear is killing all the joy in your life." It's certainly not HIV. Now stop worrying and go out and Samba!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Permission to hit big red panic button?
Woo Hoo in Asia Face the Test and Yourself