HIV from handjob?

Hi Doctor Frascino!

I am new to the forum, but have been reading your hilarious and uplifting responses for some time. I really think its great work you and ryan do here. I have two questions for you. I looked at your foundation's website and am wondering if it is just assistance to children with HIV or to adults too? Moreover, heres my risk. Handjob from woman with possible vaginal fluid on her hand. She did wipe her hand on the blanket, a small wet kiss, and nipple nosh. Thanks Dr. Bob. keep the fight alive!

P.S. Schwartzennager for Governor? Ouch.

The mission of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is to provide crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education.

There is essentially no risk of HIV transmission form handjobs, even if she had "possible vaginal fluid on her hand."

Schwartzenneger as governor? Let's hope Californians wake up and come to their senses before that happens. Hopefully lots of "Ahhhnold's" GOP friends will "forget" to vote just as he did in so many past elections. Stay well.

WOOHOO!! Thank you for the advice!
Hiv posative with transmission question