Aug 17, 2003
I was recently given a handjob by a massage attendent and she used a lotion to jerk me off. I did not see the lotion, but my question is can you get HIV if someone put semen in the bottle. I did not see the bottle and I am sure this is a really stupid question, but you never know. Would HIV still be active if the semen was put in a bottle. The attendent was female by the way.
Thanks and god bless. I will be sending a donation to you ASAP for all of your hard work
Response from Dr. Frascino
Semen in the bottle of massage lotion? Where did you get this massage at a sperm donation center? Yep, I'd have to agree with you: That is "a really stupid question."
Can you get HIV and would HIV still be active if someone put semen in the bottle? No.
Now tell me 2 things:
(1) How did you ever come up with a question like that? (2) What difference would it make if the attendant were female or not?
Now refocus your worrying on something more realistic, like global warming or the effects of long-term steroid use on Arnold Schwartzenegger's brain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hepatitis An Airborne Disease?
- Can Hepatitis B Transfer From Kissing?
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Can Kissing Cause The Virus Hiv?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.