Im infected from receiving oral sex!!

Dr Bob you are a legend in your own time. A truely great man. I and many others cant thank you enough for you work you do here. The service you provide is invaluable. I just wish I had visited this site earlier. Please let me share my story with you. I have read all your your posts receving oral and it seems your right, it can be contracted via a casual BJ. During a break in Prague I received oral sex from a sex worker. 10 Weeks later I start to get all the Symptons, loss of apetite, upset stomach, loose but not diahorea bowell actions and finally a dry mouth. All symptons of Hiv. The only other way I could have transmitted the virus would have been from the bed I was laid on which I think is unlikely. I have started to break down ways in which the infection might have occured, ie a slight cut on my rectum may have been exposed to infected blood or semen on the bed. I have pretty much excused them as methods of transmission meaning I contracted HIV from receving oral sex. I have pretty much lost everthing or rather I will when I tell my fiance. I have no idea how to break this to my family. Im very anxious about the whole episode. I would just like to encourage all people out there to heed your warnings and to practise safe sex even with regard to oral. I wouldnt like to put anybody though what I have been. Knowing you have been there makes you even more remarkable, in that you spend time helping out idiots like me. I know you will suggest a test but that petrifies me and I dont want to go through the trauma to prove something I already know. Any advice for a man on the edge? Thankyou and Stay well Dr Bob.

Cliffhanger

Dear Cliffhanger,

You have rather remarkably misinterpreted everything I have written, just as you have misinterpreted your symptoms.

Advice? Sure:

1. Reread everything I have written about oral sex. 2. Reread everything I have written about not trying to self-diagnose HIV based on symptoms. 3. Get tested and find out you are HIV-negative. 4. Yell WOO-HOO! 5. Write back and tell us about this wonderful revelation, which hopefully most folks reading this forum will realize was nothing more than common sense and totally predictable.

Cliffhanger, you are nowhere near the edge, except in your mind.

3:TH TIME help me please! Brushing penis and insertive oral
bottled semen