Dr. Bob - HELP: Save Sex Not So Safe

Hello Doctor:

First let me begin by saying, THANK YOU for the wonderful service that you and your associates are providing. Im also glad that you returned safely from Europe. Well, heres my story. Back in Feb. and Mar. of this year I dated someone whom I found out after we stopped seeing each other was HIV positive. We were intimate three times over a month and a half, each time using a condom during intercourse. Also, during our intimacies there was a lot of kissing and unprotected oral sex, which we both participated.

I was/am in panic mood since I found out her status because the last time we were together she did something that was not safe. I was lying on my back and before I had a condom on, she lowered her naked buttocks down on my naked penis where I entered her rectum. I didnt realize what happened until I felt it come out. I told her never to do that again!!! I think I was inside no more than 30 seconds.

Since the last exposure, Ive been having the following physiological anomalies: 2nd week I had chest pain, loss of appetite, minor throat pain, and slight burning on tongue; 3rd week itchy red & blotchy rash on inner right knee that last 24 hrs.; 4th week loose stool for 5 days, six episodes of spiked body temp., and minor headaches; 5th week lost 7 lbs., white buildup on rear tongue;6th week joint pain (behind the knees/elbows/hips) for a week; 7th week minor aches and pains; 8th week numbness in hands and discomfort in left armpit.

I got tested at 90 days for HIV and my results came back Negative. I did felt more hopeful but yet still concerned. Two weeks after getting my results I started having dull pain under both my armpits then subsequently a swollen node developed under my left arm; this was also accompanied by a 5 day bout of loose stool. Im starting to worry again. I plan on re-testing at the end of August (5.5 month).

Can you please tell me if you think my original symptoms were indicative of ARS? And can my resent symptoms including sporadic body aches and pain, continued rear white tongue be a latent or continual reaction to HIV infection?

Your input is graciously appreciated. Also, if by the Grace of God my 2nd result comes back negative, do I need to retest later?

Thank a bunch. Im a mess.

From the title of your post it sounds like you want me to help you "save" sex that's not so safe???????

Now let me get this straight -- You "didn't realize that she lowered her naked buttocks down on your naked penis where you entered her rectum?" Tell me, how could you not notice that? I really think most folks would, but OK, on to your question. No, your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. Your 90-day test is definitive. No further testing is needed. If you're "a mess," then you should get some counseling to help straighten things out, because HIV is not your problem. Good luck.

Positive RPR and FTA-ABS
ABOUT TO GIVE UP..I NEED HELP...