Sore Throat & Oral Sex

Hey Doc, I hope your trip to Europe was a good one! I've E-mailed you before a while back but didn't get a response so I'll try again. About 7 weeks ago I got a BJ from a sexworker but I wore a condom. I noticed the condom was already opened by the bed on the package (I guess for easy access). Anyhow she proceeded to give me a 'toothy' blow job for about 3 minutes while using her hand. The condom came up a little off the bases so I'm sure that maybe a little of her saliva. She also 'sucked' me into the condom. I guess a way so she wouldn't have to jack me off to get an erection. Anyhow, before that she licked on my nipples but that was it!! No other contact, no kissing, not even intercourse period! I tried to be careful. Afterwards I JUMPED into the shower and washed off vowing to never do this again. About 8-10 days later I developed an itchy throat and 10 days later I went to my MD for Rhinitis and sinus infection symptoms. Heavy congestion, semi-sore throat. THe MD said I had a virus after looking at my red throat. That day my temp may have broken 99 but I could still go to work, no achy body, but my head was congested,etc. Since then I've had a sore throat on and off, my lymph nodes don't feel swollen but every now and then, I had node pain on my outer pec (right) and sore arm and leg (I think out of anxiety). I took an HIV test after my initial sinusitus symptoms stopped (3 wks) and I am going to do it at the 8 week period. At the time of my sinusitus, one node on the right side of my neck/chin was sore but stopped after 2-3 days. Since then no noticed tenderness under my chin but a little on my throat/neck. It's 7 weeks now and I noticed little white pimple like raised bumps on the left back side of my throat but it doesn't hurt when I swallow though (unless I stretch it open to look down there!)Now I keep thinking, did the sex worker use a used condom on me? (It looked new to me, like it was never stretched on someone and didn't notice any fluids when she pulled it off of me since I didn't cum. I start thinking crazy things like that. I've also been under alot of work stress so I'm hopeing this is just a by-product of this HIV scare and work anxiety. Please shed some light on my lunacy! Am I being nuts???

Thanks, Dr. Frascino!

A "toothy" blow job? Ouch! Are you sure she's a pro?

Shed some light on your lunacy? OK. Relax, guy. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV. Second, to see just how "nuts" this theory is, just try to re-roll a condom (after it's been stretched over a monster tool like yours), and slip it neatly back into its foil package. It's very difficult to do. Yes, once a condom has been stretched out, it really is quite noticeable. I don't think HIV testing is warranted, but if you want to have the test, that's your decision. I would suggest you wait until 3 months after the incident if you want a definitive result. Good luck.

Bachelor massage
could you plz reply