Bachelor massage

Dear Dr. Bob, I hope your trip was wonderful. It was well deserved. My question is this, I am getting married and my friends through me a bachelor party. There was a stripper there who took me into the room to give me a massage. I was laying on the bed naked and she was wearing her bra and panties. She started to fondle me and of course I was enjoying it. She took her hand and touched herself over her panties, I saw this and got very nervous and I asked her to stop. The hand that touched her panties did not touch my penis, She did stop and the massage was over. My question to you is I am not sure if she could have touched herself without me seeing this and then perceded to fondle me. She could have put her hand in her panties, but I did not see that. The last thing that I would want to do is give something to my future wife. Am I at any risk for HIV from this activity. Please give me some of your expert advice. God Bless you and your family

Hey Bachelor party-guy,

Relax. HIV cannot be transmitted by massage or by being fondled by the scantily clad stripper, even if she did reach under her Fredericks of Hollywood fashions. Neither you nor your wife is at any risk whatsoever. So go ahead and say, "I do" without any worries. OK? Congratulations to you and your new bride!

9th request - please help
Sore Throat & Oral Sex