a symptom or a worry wart?

I will try not to make this too long, but i am fairly (extremely) nervous/worried. I have never had unprotected anal or oral sex...this is what i have done: performed protected oral sex, recieved anallingus, was anally fingered, given and received several hand jobs. I didn't think that any of these activities posed a huge threat for HIV, however, i'm afraid that what may have happened is that i accidentally came in contact with precum through one of these activities. recently (about 4 month ago) i developed symmetrical round white, smooth, lesions on the top of my tongue. A dermatologist said they would go away if I took antibiotics, but i took the medicine and they never went away. I freaked out and researched every tongue ailment you can find online. What seems most likely is Hairy Leukoplakia. i read that hairy leukoplakia may be smooth and flat when it presents on the dorsal part of the tongue. I can't find any other tongue problems that these bilateral white patches would indicate, and since OHL is often one of the first signs of HIV infection I'm a little scared. Is this truly a worrying symptom or are there other common tongue ailments i'm completely overlooking? --worried in tennesee

Hello Worried in Tennessee,

Relax Tennessee-guy! You do not have OHL. There are many conditions that could explain your tongue symptoms. Go back and see the dermatologist again, or see a different one, if you don't have confidence in the first guy. HIV and OHL are not your problem. Continue to play safe and stay well.

A simple yes or no will do
9th request - please help