WACKY TRIVIA FOR DOC BOB!

Hey Dr. Bob! Thanks for answering my question!! Ok, they are a little off topic but intrigue me! Ok, when someone asks you a question on this site, and they leave no personal information, do you still know who they are? Would you ever tell who anyone was to others? Do you recieve all these posts like emails? Do you read all of the posts? How do you decide which ones to answer!? How many posts do you get a day!?Do you save every post or do you delete them?! Do all the experts get the same box, or do you and Dr. Kull have separte one's!? How many days does it usually take to answer a post? Thanks so much for answering these questions for me!! I know they are off subject but hey!!

Hello Wacky Trivia,

Since it is a bit off topic, I'll have to answer briefly. The answers to your questions are, in order:

1. No, if they leave no personal information, how could I possibly know who they are. This is not the psychic hotline. 2. No, of course not. Besides, if I post a response, I've already just told the entire Worldwide Web. Who else would be left for me to tell? 3. Yes, if they arrived by snail mail, I'd have to build a mailbox bigger than my house. 4. No, I can speed read, but the volume is just too overwhelming. 5. I try to answer questions that are of general interest to the readers of the forum. I also try to dispel false or misleading information. And finally, some just strike me as funny, so I post them. 6. How high can you count? Add 100, and that's the number. 7. If I saved them, the entire Internet would have crashed years ago. 8. The questions are directed to individual expert forums. In the Fatigue and Anemia Forum, I am the only expert; so all questions come to me. In the Safe Sex Forum, when you ask a question, you have a choice to send it directly to me or Ryan or "any expert." Because of the volume coming into the sex forum, I generally only get the chance to review the questions posed directly to me. 9. Variable. Chances are that if I don't answer a specific question within 2 weeks, I won't get back to it.

OK, that counts for 9 separate questions from you, Mr. Hottie McStudmuffin of 69 Anything Goes Lane, Pleasure Cove, CA. Just kidding . . . . After all, I know the question was really posted by John Ashcroft . . . or maybe Rich Santorum.

Paper cuts and HIV (from a soon-to-be liberal)
woo hoo cause dr. bob rules