Paper cuts and HIV (from a soon-to-be liberal)

Can HIV be transmitted via a paper cut (the non-bleeding variety)? Say, if HIV-infected blood came into contact with said paper cut? Bob, I'm a republican who will be willing to make the political switch if you answer this (also, I love you THIS much! You're converting me!). Much love to you and yours.

Annie

Hi Annie!

No, a non-bleeding paper cut should not be of any concern. They actually close up fairly quickly. HIV would only be a worry if there were significant blood-to-blood contact.

Now if we can arrange for that political switch, we could change you from "Annie Get Your Gun" to the other type of Annie. You know, the kind who sings, "The sun will come out tomorrow. Betch' your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun . . . . "

Well I'm wishing you many sunny and healthy days ahead.

Hope Your Trip Was Paid For You Deserve it!!!!
WACKY TRIVIA FOR DOC BOB!