Wasting but had earlier negative test?

Dr. Bob,

Booncock! Sorry, i just don't know how to react. It seems my arms, legs, and face have gotten smaller in the past few months. I had an earlier negative hiv test, but i now feel that these symptoms in connection with the recurrent sinus like infection that causes massive spit and wierd pimple outbreaks defines me as nightmare waiting for his test. If one contracted hiv in March 2002, do you think that signs of wasting and wait loss could appear so soon? Is my previous hiv test pure crap now? WHat to Do?

Help Me!

Mr. BoonCOCK

Hello Booncock,

If you're HIV-negative, you're HIV-negative. It really is just that simple. "Nightmare"? Yes, I do believe that's correct -- it is all just a bad dream not reality. HIV is not your problem.

If your sinuses are bothering you, see your doctor or an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) physician. Weird pimples are best handled by a dermatologist. As for your arms, legs, and face seeming to get smaller, well, first off, check with your regular doctor. "Seeming" to get smaller and actually getting smaller are two very different things.

Get the help you need and stop focusing on something that is not your problem.

Cuban bodybuilder spilled semen in my ear. OOPS!!! Please advise.
Earex Dude Bidding 250 donation to Dr. Bob's foundation!