cdc hotlines answers always correct?

I got a cut on my finger not long ago. And I work in a store. Is it possible for me to get infected if a customers might have fresh cum on his finger? Even it's not visible? I saw a customer just dropped off a hooker and came in the store. And I made a money transaction with him. Also I have a fresh cut on my finger. I called cdc hotlines for answers. They told me to take a test in 6 months if I still worry about it. Is it possible for me to get infected that way? Please answer me. I am having anxiety not and I have to take pills to come down. Dr. Robert Please answer me. Thank you.

Frank

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear the CDC is now "consistent with what most doctors on TheBody.com have been saying for some time." You know how much we love being trendsetters! Stay well.

Should I test again or can I WooHOOO????
Help 1,000,000 Worried Well With One Set Of Answers