Please do not mind some people!

Hello Doc, I have seen the posting in capitals..."shouting via cyberspace". I am your BIGGEST FAN and I regret the misinterpretation by that person without understanding the clean intent. Please donot mind about that posting. I personally know how important people like you for thousands of worried people. All I want you to know is there are some people like me who pray everyday for your happiness and well being. PLEASE DONOT CHANGE YOUR FUNNY ATTITUDE FOR THE POSTINGS HERE. You are the only person who makes us smile inspite of the enormous anxiety of HIV infection. I still donot have the courage to test because there are lot of factors involved in there. But I promise you that I never engaged in sexual activity of any kind after the worry started.

One more question too: Is ARS cough contagious??

HATS OFF TO YOU...DR.BOB.

Hello Biggest Fan,

I recently met another fan. He weighed in at 392 pounds, and that, he told me, qualified him to be my biggest fan. So, you may have some competition.

Is ARS cough contagious? No.

Now, as long as you have your hat off, why not roll up your sleeve and get the HIV test? I'll bet you'll be WOO-HOOing very soon. And why, frevvinsake, have you given up sexual activity of any kind??

I'll try to keep you smiling, but I think a bit of nookie might help as well.

Stay well. Thanks for your kind words!

Dr. Bob , I've uncovered a conspiracy theory... I believe.
Texas Litigation hands down the Sentence!!! POST PLEASE!!!