Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please do not mind some people!
Aug 1, 2003

Hello Doc, I have seen the posting in capitals..."shouting via cyberspace". I am your BIGGEST FAN and I regret the misinterpretation by that person without understanding the clean intent. Please donot mind about that posting. I personally know how important people like you for thousands of worried people. All I want you to know is there are some people like me who pray everyday for your happiness and well being. PLEASE DONOT CHANGE YOUR FUNNY ATTITUDE FOR THE POSTINGS HERE. You are the only person who makes us smile inspite of the enormous anxiety of HIV infection. I still donot have the courage to test because there are lot of factors involved in there. But I promise you that I never engaged in sexual activity of any kind after the worry started.

One more question too: Is ARS cough contagious??

HATS OFF TO YOU...DR.BOB.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Biggest Fan,

I recently met another fan. He weighed in at 392 pounds, and that, he told me, qualified him to be my biggest fan. So, you may have some competition.

Is ARS cough contagious? No.

Now, as long as you have your hat off, why not roll up your sleeve and get the HIV test? I'll bet you'll be WOO-HOOing very soon. And why, frevvinsake, have you given up sexual activity of any kind??

I'll try to keep you smiling, but I think a bit of nookie might help as well.

Stay well. Thanks for your kind words!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr. Bob , I've uncovered a conspiracy theory... I believe.
Next
Texas Litigation hands down the Sentence!!! POST PLEASE!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.