Dr. Bob , I've uncovered a conspiracy theory... I believe.

Hey Dr. Bob , I don't know if I'm acting weird or not , or I am just plain insane , which I promise , if you answer my question I will get!!!.

I have had alot of problems with anxiety / depression and paranoia , particularly of contracting hiv and other STDS. The weird part of it is , is that I've never had sex before , and am absolutely paranoid of getting an std.

My question is , or at least my theory is , what if there was some sort of a mass conspiracy where nurses were involved while taking blood tests?. What if the doctor or someone else perceived you as a nuisance or not relevant to society no longer and decided to infect you with hiv to quicken your death?.

Is it reasonable for me to think that aliens , as well as nurses jabbing people with hiv infected needles are rational?.

Thanks Dr. Bob , I appreciate all the help you can give.

P.s. I have not seen many questions answered from Canadians , does this have anything to do with another conspiracy?.

But I thought at least 50 percent of Canadians were aliens . . . . . Didn't you know?

please answer, I live in Iran, every one rejects me even doctors
Please do not mind some people!