Insertive Oral HIV statistic#1?

Hi Ryan. I had a woman perform oral sex on me. Only once during this did she scrape me (ouch) and I do not believe there was any blood. I know the risks are small but now, 25-30 days later, I have a small "rash" on my upper chest, about the size of a dime (or a nickel, which is reddish-pink, but does not appear raised ) and I have an ulcer on my gum. Obviously, I want to get tested but have to wait until at least October for some stable results. Is this indicative of something or am I just experiencing physical symptoms of stress?

I can't diagnose you. If you are concerned about any symptoms that you experience, consider consulting your doctor. And, if you find that you are consulting the doctor way too much for actual, but minor, symptoms, or perceived symtpoms, it is important to seek out help for your anxiety.

Since HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva (which is the fluid people come into contact with when the have insertive oral sex, or kiss), it is unlikely that your symptoms are related to HIV.

RMK

Doctor says condoms don't work
Mr. Kull-please answer