Question about pregnancy

Hello. I had a sexual intercourse, today, few hours ago. During the intercourse, I have inadvertently shooted sp inside of my partner's genital organ. In fact, I believe it may have leaked out from the condom that I used. I used the condom, and I am mainly concerned that because I was shooting inside, and the pressure that I was exerting when my genital organ was inside, sperm may have entered.

My partner's period ended around 20th, and started around 10~11th of July.

I am uncertain, if my partner has to buy am pm pill in case, or should we both wait for 9 to 10 days.

Please answer with specific details, and I truthfully appreciate your consultation.

Sincerely H

Since this forum deals with HIV and other STIs, you should direct questions about pregnancy and contraception to other resources, like Planned Parenthood.

RMK

Non Circumcised,How risky in a single episode?
Insertive Anal Sex Worried