Non Circumcised,How risky in a single episode?

Dr.Ryan, Sorry for this S.A I am a male 17 yrs old from Oman.To my visit to Dubai I had an unprotected vaginal intercourse with a Russian sex worker about 35 years old(I think she is having HIV).It lasted for about 3-4 minutes and I think she also had orgasm.After this Suddenly HIV came into my mind,I asked her about this and she denied for having any such infection and she showed me some sort of health card. I wont believe this. After a week of exposure I had an achy feeling with joint pain generally on my knees,back and a pain while opening my mouth also I had a loss of apetite,mild chills,itchy bumps on body,Tiredness,a burning feeling on my right hand fingers etc.I understood from your postings these symptoms are highly predictive of acute infection.I am non circumcised. On 27 th day of exposure Antibody test was negative,Can I rely on this. After a month I had a White coating on my tounge and a week later mild cough began and lasted for more than one month. Now it is nearly 3 months after my exposure I dont have an apetite(UPSET STOMACH) a general tiredness and body itch withoutlessions ,sleeping disorders and small bloody red marks turning to small ulcers.

I strongly believe I have HIV,How ILL FATED I AM?,GOD is giving me Sufferings.I am not able to concentrate on my studies,and even cannot freely talk to my parents and friends. As I am young I cannot afford medicines and how will I tell this to my parents Is there any cure for HIV or shall I end my life? Doctor How risky I am and can transmit this disease to my family also,right? Tkank You

If you had unprotected sex with someone who is HIV infected, it is important that you get tested at least three months after your exposure. There is no reason to panic or to assume that your symptoms are related to HIV, but you should take necessary precautions for both yourself and your family since you potentially did have an exposure to HIV or other sexually transmitted infections.

RMK

Blood Test 2 weeks after exposure
Question about pregnancy