Ryan, I don't want to leave her because of fear, Please help

My girlfrien is poz. but I'm neg. We're constantly seeing each other for over a year. I have an protected sex with her for almost a year before knowing her blood test. Now she is crying for a normal life which I'm willing to do so. However there's fear of hiv infection that causing me to worry and afraid of having sex with her even though I know it's hard to contract with such virus even thougth obtaining an unprotected oral sex from her. But how can I cope with this fear. I don't want to leave her alone. Please help me. Thank you so much for your valuable time answering this.

This can be a real trying situation for couples. The best advice I can give is to seek out both individual and couple counseling with someone who can appreciate and listen to your concerns. This is such a difficult, complex issue, and it sounds like you both need some help in sorting out your feelings with a trained professional.

RMK

Will symptoms of HIV show in just days
Please please help me, I cant live like this