worried idiot

Hi, I am really really worried. I had a massage that turned into oral sex from a chinese girl last wednesday. She also licked my butt. This is now 6 days ago. I already after 3-4 days felt a need for urinate more often. I also developed a slight itch in my ass. I was at the doctor yesterday, and he could see now symptoms of any desease, but gave me a antibiotics for prevention. today I have about 37,6 in the morning and feel a bit svullen under my arms. I have herpes since before. What would You concider the risks to be? Please help me to sort this out,

Idiot is much too harsh. I know that you are worried, but I don't think what you did is any reflection on your character or intelligence.

Receiving oral sex (both on your penis and anus) poses no known risk for HIV transmission, and little risk for other STIs. You saw a doctor, you got treatment, and unless you continue to experience symptoms, I suggest that you try to move on.

RMK

Oral Sex and Other STDs
very stressed...ulcers