I am having a hard time with this, please help!

Back in April, I had unprotected sex with a woman. I had nausea, headaches, white spots on my tongue, diarehia, after a couple weeks that lasted for a month. I was tested at 8 weeks and was neg. At about 10 weeks I developed a pain, pressure type feeling in my lower throat and upper respiratory area, I feel shortness of breath at times, with irrates me to a dry cough. I continue to have on and off diarehia. I am very scared. I am going to take the test now again at 3 months. I would like to know if the throat pressure pain, and the diarehia would continue with HIV at the 3 month period or are those symptoms mostly associated with the acute stage?

I cannot tell you if I think that your symtpoms are related to HIV or not. Your best bet is to go ahead and get tested at three months past your exposure to determine your HIV status, and see a doctor about any ongoing symptoms that you experience.

RMK

What these symptoms tells me?
PLease answer this question