ORAL SEX!!!..I REALLY NEED YOUR EXPERT OPINION!

After performing oral sex on a male of unknown status several times.. all but two times without ejactulation I've been fine afterwards.. but the two times i did it with ejactulation a day later I got sick. Sore throat, back ache, and muscle aches which lasted about a week. After the 2nd time WITH ejac. same illness PLUS 2 weeks later got fever of 103, headache, muscle aches, joint pain, sore throat,i slept aloott, a rash all over my body and hands which resembled pink small polka dots.. but was under the skin.Also had a rash under my armpits which was dry-pimple like. All these symptoms alarmed me so i went to the doctor, 1st they said i have strep throat afta taking a throat culture. and was prescribed an antiboditic. I figured this couldnt be the cause of all my symptoms so went 2 days later and they tested my blood for mono, the mono spot came back positive im not sure of the ebv results. i am petrified i have hiv not mono or hiv AND mono so i didnt want to call the blood work place to hear if the ebv was postive or not. I heard monospot tests can ccome back positive if there is some other kinda virus in the body. During the time i was sick i also lost 5 lbs, but i have gained that back since, it was not due to lack of eating because I ate ALOT being home for a good 2 weeks. So my questions are: 1. do u think i have Hiv based on my symptoms? 2. how else could you explain that rash all over my body that scared the hell out of me? I dont think mono causes something like that. 3. should i be tested? Its been one month and 17 days since this exposure.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. Im looking forward to your repsonce. =)

I'm not in a position to interpret your mono test results: if you have questions about its accuracy, you should talk to the doctor who tested you.

Oral sex is not an efficient route for transmission. Most studies to date demonstrate that the risk for HIV transmission through receptive oral sex is small, especially in relation to vaginal and anal sex. That means that your risk for infection is small, and that your symptoms are not likely to be associated to HIV. See the section on oral sex for more information.

RMK

non-insertive definition
RYAN TESTED AT 84 DAYS........................................NOW WHAT