non-insertive definition

dear doc, i know my question seem like have been answered before. but there's a slight twist.

i brushed my penis to the vagina (of a prostitute), is that considered insertive sex? my penis had the vaginal secretions while "brushing" the vagina. for the record, i did not put it "in". will the virus (in the vaginal secretion) enter thru the urethra OR possible sore skin?

now i, as the others who freaked out here, have had diarrhea and rashes at some spots at the torso and arms and legs. even at my face (not sure if it has been there before). yes, it is it itchy. it has been 6 days now after the possible infection. possible infection? i will be loyal to my partner forever!!!!!

i come from a country where aids/hiv info is so bloody useless, while they claim that they r doing their best.

Insertive loosely means "putting it (the penis)in" the vagina, rectum, or mouth. Brushing your penis against the vagina does not qualify as insertive, and therefore the risk for transmission is negligible.

RMK

protected sex with sex worker and afraid
ORAL SEX!!!..I REALLY NEED YOUR EXPERT OPINION!