Jul 22, 2003
| Response from Mr. Kull
80/81 days should suffice.
I suggest that people avoid getting tested shy of the 12 week (84 day mark), not because it has any real impact on the test result, but in order to insure that you don't doubt your results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.