Jul 22, 2003
Response from Mr. Kull
80/81 days should suffice.
I suggest that people avoid getting tested shy of the 12 week (84 day mark), not because it has any real impact on the test result, but in order to insure that you don't doubt your results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.