color of semen??

I'm thinking about having intercourse with my girlfriend, I am 19 yrs old. So I started to masterbate/ejaculate and my semem looks like its mixed with blood making a brownish type of color? So is this common or is it a bad thing?

2)Also this is the first I will have sex, what kind of condom is prefered the best?

Semen can vary in color and texture, being anywhere from clear to a milky-yellow in color, or can be anywhere from runny to clumpy (sorry for the adjectives). Anything that appears to be brown in your semen could be related to blood, so you should get that checked out by a doctor. At your age it is probably nothing serious (certain activities, or vigorous masturbation, could be the culprit), but don't put off getting a medical exam.

If you haven't had any sexual contact, you shouldn't be worrying about STIs.

Use a latex condom without spermicides when having sex with your partner. Only use water-based lubricants if you need extra lubrication. Most over-the-counter condoms should suffice: just read the package carefully so that you know what you're getting.

RMK

condom in my body somewhere
cheers!