condom in my body somewhere

Hi.... i have just recently asked you the same question... i'm panicing... please tell me what to do! My boy and i one night had sex and he had a condom on and then in the middle of it... it got lost and it's now in me. is it going to get out of me or do i have to go to the doctor to get it out?. HELP ME

If you believe that the condom is still inside your body and it can't be removed or does not come out spontaneously, see a medical provider as soon as possible. There is no reason to panic, but it does need to be taken care of right away.

RMK

Antibody Production
color of semen??