|condom in my body somewhere
Jul 22, 2003
Hi.... i have just recently asked you the same question... i'm panicing... please tell me what to do! My boy and i one night had sex and he had a condom on and then in the middle of it... it got lost and it's now in me. is it going to get out of me or do i have to go to the doctor to get it out?. HELP ME
| Response from Mr. Kull
If you believe that the condom is still inside your body and it can't be removed or does not come out spontaneously, see a medical provider as soon as possible. There is no reason to panic, but it does need to be taken care of right away.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.