Help, please answer, ARS symptoms?

Help, please answer, ARS symptoms?

I had the following ARS symptoms after having genital to genital contact with a high-risk individual (prostitute.) 3 weeks later, I came down with what appears as a stomach flu with nausua, vomiting, diahrrea, fever, sore throat, and I noticed a very small patch of rash appear on my right upper arm. The rash was not itchy, just little, slightly raised red spots. I had to be hospitilized for dehydration and for the naseua & diahrea. I was very scared the whole time that I had contracted hiv, but because there was no insertive sex I don't see how I could have gotten it. But I am still very confused and scared, my first hiv test after one month came back negative. I still am going to take another test at 2 months and a 3rd at 3 months. Please help! Does this sound like ARS?

If you didn't have insertive sex, then it is unlikely that your symptoms are related to HIV. Sexual transmission of HIV is only considered probable if a person has insertive or receptive anal, vaginal, or oral sex with an HIV infected person. It is also possible to get other STIs this way. I cannot tell you whether or not your symptoms are related to ARS, so you should rely on your medical doctor to do so.

RMK

Symptom: sore throat?
ryan............................FOR THE FINAL TIME IS IT 84 DAYS OR 90 DAYS{INDIA}