vaginal fluid after 30 minutes + masturbation, how risky?

Dr. Ryan Please answer me this question, for me is very important.

I am an heterosexual male, 26 years old. I went to a Strip Club and touched the outside of he vigina of a Strip woman for about 10 seconds, after 30 minutes with the Vaginal Fluid dry, because it evaporated, I touched my penes until I had an orgasm and eyaculated. What is the porcentage of probability that I could have been infected with VIH? I will thank you always for answering this question to me.

HIV is known, according to the CDC, to be sexually transmitted during anal, vaginal, and, less frequently, oral sex. Unless you are engaging in these sexual activities, you should not be worrying about the sexual transmission of HIV.

RMK

Please ease my worry after receiving oral sex
How conclusive after 5 weeks?