Please ease my worry after receiving oral sex

Hi Ryan, I recently recieved oral sex from a sex worker. I wore a condom which I'm sure didn't break. I was feeling quite guilty the day after and stupidly read a lot of material on the Internet about oral sex and any risks. This prompted me to check myself and I noticed 2 freckle size marks on my penis. They were red and disappeared after 2 days. After much debating with myself I've put them down to being bits of dry skin as I'm sure cuts would have stayed longer than 2 days. My sexual history prior to this is clean.

I'm fretting that perhaps during the act the condom moved over these marks and some how I was infected via them.

My question for you is if they where cuts and the condom did move, what are the chances I would be infected. The though of waiting 3 months for a test is terrifying me.

I feel I'm being very stupid about this but my anxiety stops me from ignoring it. Of course having read so much information online I'm now experiencing pain in my chest area and at the side of my pecs, can anxiety be strong enough to do this?

Sorry if I'm wasting your time but I would really appreciate your input. Keep up the great Work!

You're not wasting my time, but maybe you're wasting your own by worrying too much about this. You are not at risk for infection when you engage in insertive oral sex with a condom on. Unless you had a deep, fresh wound on your penis that was exposed to her blood or vaginal secretions, or if you had unprotected sex with her, you shouldn't be worrying about your risk. HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva during oral sex or kissing.

RMK

Safer sex ?
vaginal fluid after 30 minutes + masturbation, how risky?