How to get treatment if one cant afford it

Dear Experts,

I have searched this site but have been unable to find a section that in details explain how to get treatment if one cant afford it. I just wanted to let you know that it would be great if this section doesnt exist to think about adding it. I'm sure that many individuals who need treatment dont get it cause they cant afford it and dont know where to turn. If this does exist please make a note to where we sure turn our sites to. Many thanks.

You raise a really important issue. Affording treatment for HIV can be quite daunting given the costs of both the medication and health insurance to cover long-term treatment. If a person does not have private insurance, or if it "caps out" before all medication is covered, there are other options. While I do not have the capacity to cover this issue in this forum, I do suggest that people who have difficulty getting financial assistance for treatment to seek out resources at both state and federal levels. If you are medicaid eligible, get it. If not, other programs are available in different states that help cover the costs of medication. There are also public and private social service organizations that can help coordinate entitlements, treatment, and mental health services. In New York City, for example, one could obtain services from ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program), GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis), HASA (HIV/AIDS Services Administration), Ryan White funded programs, etc. Contact your local AIDS service organization for resources.

RMK

HEY ANYONE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB: READ THIS!!!
insertive oral sex