Slight Oral Contact at Strip Club

Dear Ryan, I am a hetereosexual male that has been in a monogomus relationship for the last 3 years. The other day I was on a business trip and went to an all nude strip club. While there I has a lap dance. Thre stipper got a little carried away and my face came in contact with her genitals. I was fully clother and that is the only place on me to make contact. There was no penetration other than perhaps the tip of my nose. I am a worry wart and am concerned about HIV or other std risks. My tounge may have made slight contact with her vagina lips, but I am not sure. I want to get tested for everything as soon as I can. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. J

Unless you got a significant amount of your partner's fluids in your mouth, you should not be worrying about HIV infection. Even when you do perform oral sex on another person, the risk for transmission is very small.

You either performed oral sex on this person or you didn't. Be careful about revising the encounter in your anxious state.

You don't need to be tested for anything based on your exposure.

RMK

ars question
significance of shaving?