Protected Oral Sex & HIV Symptoms

Hey Ryan, I'm asking you this because you seem to answer many questions here..so I'd appreciate your time if possible. I had recieved protected oral sex from a sex worker for about 3 minutes. She sucked my penis 'into the condom and proceeded to give me a 'toothy' experience. I told her to stop, and there appeared to be no breaks. As she gave me the BJ, she used her hand as well thus the condom came off the base of the penis but never off of it totally. I then proceeded to take a shower and wash off. 10 days later I had rhinitis symptoms (which lasted for 10-12 days), sore throat (when I swallow on one side)that has lasted for several weeks. I had a low grade fever of around 99 for half a day but never had any achy muscles, etc. Mainly sinus issues. Is there a Slim chance I could have contracted HIV? Also can you contract HIV walking in a bathroom if you're barefoot and have athletes foot and might have stepped on someone's fluids?? Thanks man!

There is no reason to make a connection between the symptoms you are experiencing and HIV. Even without a condom, HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva during insertive oral sex (getting your penis sucked).

HIV is not transmitted through casual contact (like walking barefoot in the bathroom).

RMK

I beg u answer this question
RYAN.........NEEDLE WORRY.HELP?