I beg u answer this question

You are saying that HIV is tranformed through body fluids. Assume that a HIV infected person had ejaculated his semen on the floor of the bathroom while masturbating.When another healthy person accidentally or knowingly puts his sensitive part of the penis on the floor and rubs it slightly (for masturbating and attaining orgasm) where the infected person ejaculated will that healthy person get HIV ? Also assume that a small amount of water had been poured on the bathroom floor before the healthy person puts his penis down to the floor and so that no ejaculations had been visible to his naked eyes.Plz answer this question clearly.I know I had asked this question before but this question is pretty clear than the one I had asked before since I was not totally satisfied with the question I posed before.Thank you very much.Plz do bear with me.

If your mucous membranes or bloodstream have direct contact with HIV infected fluids, then you are at risk for HIV infection, regardless of your activity. However, adult infections in the U.S. are only known to occur through sex (anal, vaginal, and oral), and through exposures to blood, primarily through sharing injection needles. HIV is not known to occur through causal contact (which includes rubbing your penis on the floor).

Unless you are absolutely, 100% sure that an HIV infected person ejaculated on the floor, and then your penis came into contact with those fluids shortly after ejaculation, you should not even be thinking about HIV transmission (even if that scenario were true, you still are not likely to get infected).

RMK

5 th Time..................Plssssssssssssssss Answer
Protected Oral Sex & HIV Symptoms