5 th Time..................Plssssssssssssssss Answer

My possible encounter was back in India 2 years ago as a virgin and I bled that day. After an year, I started getting fears of HIV infection and I was put on medication ( 3 different antidepressants at the same time ) for almost 9 months. I guess antidepressants are immunosuppresants. I get recurrent sinusitis infection from childhood and I know that its cause I'm immunosupressed and cannot fight a bacterial infection in the sinus. Moreover I used a high dose of nasal corticosteroids twice 1 month prior to my tests. Do all these contribute to me being chronically immunosuppresed that I may not have produced enough antibodies while taking the HIV EIA test ( 2 years after the possible exposure) ?.What are the chances that I may have seroreverted ?And how sensitive are the tests done at Quest Diagnostics to detect even low antibody presence to Subtype C . Do I need to go for a second test. Cause its always better to know early. Please dont ignore my question as I'm waiting for a reply from you. Thanks

Taking psychotropic medication will not have an effect on the HIV antibody tests. If you have been tested three or more months after your last exposure and your test was negative, you have nothing to worry about. You should still consult your healthcare providers about the symptoms that you experience (both physical and psychological).

RMK

Cat Scratch
I beg u answer this question