Have I given Myself a Death Sentence

Eight weeks ago, I performed oral sex on a female of unknown status. It was a moment of drunken stupidity. After it was all done she stated that she was at the end of her period. I do not recall seeing any blood. Afterwards I had painful urination that was cured by Zithromax. I have since experienced, starting at two weeks after the act, soft stools but then changing to hard and back, tingling and numbness in my right leg, through all the anxiety, I had a week of decreased appetite and what seemd like depression, that is all gone. these symptoms began at week two and have been on and off for the last six weeks. Could this be ARS or is most likely Anxiety. I have seen a doctor who doesnt seem concerned. There was no unprotected vaginal insertion. And the oral incident was only once. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

The risk for HIV transmission through performing oral sex on a woman is very low (see cunnilingus). The CDC has only documented a few cases of transmission through cunnilingus, and most studies confirm the rather low risk for transmission through this route. This means that you shouldn't be worrying so much about HIV transmission through this route, and that you should try to stop diagnosing yourself. This all could be very well related to anxiety, but keep talking with your doctor about symptoms that you experience.

RMK

Please help me out
Cat Scratch